What have I done?
Sometimes we do things that we regret.. and sometimes we do things that we want to regret but we don't. And with those things that you never regret.. it makes u look clearly at yourself.. wondering why is it that you have changed and why you have no remorse over it..
Now I am not sure wat to do.. and thus I can only write about my feelings and my thots on this blog. I seriously have no intention of harming anyone but I guess when both parties find out, they will definitely be hurt and pain... haiz..
I really never thot I will go this way. I came from a mixed schools and there are no or almost no girl couples in my school. All of us had crushes on the guys and not the girls seniors. I had a strings of "steadys" when I was in sec sch and my first steady was when I was in Sec 1. It was just a fun and in thing to have a steady. And so I managed to get one. Never did the thot of being with a girl crossed my mind. I am always hanging out with girls that is heterosexual and I love being in the centre of attraction with the guys.. hahaaha.. typical girl. But I have always been a tomboy.. I guess it comes from having 2 older brothers.. I always had more guy friends than girl friends.. I clicked with guys better... is it a sign of things to come? I dunno..
One thing without doubt, I always prefer my bfs to look more feminine.. hahahah.. I like those boyish cute guys... with slim physique.. fair with girlish features..
However, my step into the other side was purely an accident.. hmm.. accident is not the word.. purely unpremeditated..
Now I am not sure wat to do.. and thus I can only write about my feelings and my thots on this blog. I seriously have no intention of harming anyone but I guess when both parties find out, they will definitely be hurt and pain... haiz..
I really never thot I will go this way. I came from a mixed schools and there are no or almost no girl couples in my school. All of us had crushes on the guys and not the girls seniors. I had a strings of "steadys" when I was in sec sch and my first steady was when I was in Sec 1. It was just a fun and in thing to have a steady. And so I managed to get one. Never did the thot of being with a girl crossed my mind. I am always hanging out with girls that is heterosexual and I love being in the centre of attraction with the guys.. hahaaha.. typical girl. But I have always been a tomboy.. I guess it comes from having 2 older brothers.. I always had more guy friends than girl friends.. I clicked with guys better... is it a sign of things to come? I dunno..
One thing without doubt, I always prefer my bfs to look more feminine.. hahahah.. I like those boyish cute guys... with slim physique.. fair with girlish features..
However, my step into the other side was purely an accident.. hmm.. accident is not the word.. purely unpremeditated..

12 Comments:
Unexpected huh? But once you've known your true self, that's when the fun begins!! I also realised that when i started having erotic thoughts of my gal best fren when I was making out with my boy ;P
Actually it may sound a bit cliche but I know wat u mean.. But sigh.. my true self.. I dunno leh..
Why should it be secretive? Or even illicit? That's why I cannot stand Asian culture and low tolerance for people like us!
You should join us, come to our website: www.plu.sg/main/.
Be true to yourself, there is nothing wrong, it is only our choice of lifestyle!
Girls are more sensitive to your feelings. They understand you better. Maybe we can plan to go out one day and i will share with you my life story.
hmm.. it is nt a delibrate secretive thing.. just tat both parties are not aware of each others existence ba...
Mandy thanks for your offer but.. I cant.. dun be offended ok.. ermm.. I dun really go out with ppl I dun know well.. hope u understand..
Better quit thinking of all these stuffs. It will ruin ur life better go see a pastor and confess..Like wat Jesus said he create man & woman for a reason. God Bless You.
Its nt tat bad actually.. u get to enjoy the best fun created by God.. Enjoy while you are "in" it though.. nobody know what will happen tomorrow.. so its pointless fretting over it..
at times u cant get that kind of attention you want from men, as you are getting from women.. so its OK. just be true n good to yourself and that can overcome everything!
most important is.. You must be Happy in your life!
c'm on.. perhaps can meet up with u during the lessie nite next mth @ Zouk?
Hey sister, I knw u are down after a fight with ur bf. To give u a gentle reminder try not to see that soft lip gal again!! Let me put it clear i was once attracted to lesbian too. "He" is caring loving and thoughtful but it ruin my relationship with my husband. I learn a painful lesson, if u are planning to get married with ur bf u better think again. Is not worth the fun!!
What's wrong with Girl & Girl relationship? I never know what is REAL HAPPINESS until i meet my current stead - Jessie.
Cleoie, act according to your instinct and you have my support..
Thanks ppl for your comments. I know some of you are against same sex r/s and some of you are supportive. Sigh.. it is too new for me la.. I really dunno wat to do.
Very nice site! Isuzu wiring trooper Ztechnik bmw exhaust Working system of ice bock machine Camping big bear lake california Tommy lee and pamala anderson honeymoon video Spam filter bravo cable Rebuilt kirby vacuum cleaners Family multi trip holiday insureance 22 re motor toyota boating accessories Focusing for ccd barcode readers refillable ink cartridge http://www.bextra-versus-vioxx.info/Boatingaccessories.html infectious disease and provigil pain relief arthritis pain relief arthritis pain relief rochester bookcases household wood professional flash web site design solution reseller news online microsoft tweaks certification Monte cristo aftershave Pink toddler booster seat covers
Post a Comment
<< Home