He and She
He is older.. 4 years older than me. We have known each other for the past 4 years and we have been together for that amount of time as well. He is tall, used to be fit now turning fat, rugged-looking and tanned. He is working as an event coordinator. He is attentive and understanding person. He did not study much however he is able to work hard with his abilities. I admired that about him a lot. From the time, we know each other till now, he has made a lot of changes for me. He used to work really late and all the time. But since knowing me, he quited his part time DJing job and thus spend more time with me. But as many would know, working in then events line, one has to sacrifice weekends and nights for the shows to go on. I work the normal office hours.. thus it is very seldom that we get to spend time together. However, after a while I got used to this.. I used to nagged at him to spend more time with me.. but then a man got to build up his career.. wat can I say? I guess I am resigned to it.. resigned but not happy about it.
We met at one of the event he was organising.. I cannot say it is love at first sight however I was taken by his looks.. well wat can I say.. I am a sucker for good looks.. He looked like those manly Korean actors.. not those good looking kind but those manly ones.. not those main characters but those in the position of the brothers or best fren of the main actor. hahaahah... I asked him for the name of the song that he was playing on the system and he told me.. He asked me if I wanna get it.. I said yes and he passed me his namecard and told me to email him so he can send the mp3 to me. Of cos I took his card... and I emailed him the next day.. and we flirted and we teased and we got together...
She is younger, 2 years younger than me. We known each other for the past 2 weeks and it seems like 2 years.. She has short spiky hair, girlish features covered by a pair of stylish specs and a slim, fair physique. She is a student in Laselle and she is studying Design. She showed me some of her works and I am impressed.. She is good.. seriously good.. She come from a well-to-do family and thus she is blessed with all the good things in life.. nice condo, second hand car and studies fully paid for.. Her parents still give her allowance now.. studying mah.. She had been to more countries than me and is articulate and fluent in expressing herself. Bold, direct and sometimes shy.. hahahah.. a contridiction.. She knows wat she wans.. and she will get it.. her comfortable and blessed life has never taught her about failure..
We met at one of the lesbian nite organised by a famous local actress. I have been curious about it and finally one of my close friend brought me down. It was fate I guess.. earlier that day I had a fight with my bf over his last minute cancellation of our date and so I asked my fren out for coffee.. she then said she is going for this event and so I followed. She is a fren of my fren. They studied in the same school. I was feeling pretty out of place and dejected then.. thus I sat there quietly.. she came over and talked to me. I was quite taken by her girlish looks which she is trying so hard to hide.. I thot there is no harm in talking to a girl (technically). However, she is a nice and funny person and she made me laugh.. we went for supper after that, the whole bunch of us.. we talked somemore, we teased.. ahhaah.. just like a girl's nite out.. She then offered to send us home.. I am agreeable as I wan to save on cab fare.. wat's more she stay in the north as well.. she dropped off my fren first.. before heading to my place.. I was thinking in my mind on whether should I get her number before I get off.. but before I can come to a conclusion, I am at my place.. she then asked me for my number, I keyed it in her hp... and as I passed it to her.. she held on to it and to my hand.. she pulled me towards her and gave me a light kiss on my lips.. I was shocked! I simply stared at her.. she said good night.. Then I got off.. Her lips are soft.. and cool and just so not enough!!! Wat the hell!! Is it suppose to be a good night kiss with special meaning or is it just a normal greeting for "them". I am confused... I msged her that nite and she just said she is attracted to me.. from there.. 2 weeks ago till now.. we meet almost everynite...
We met at one of the event he was organising.. I cannot say it is love at first sight however I was taken by his looks.. well wat can I say.. I am a sucker for good looks.. He looked like those manly Korean actors.. not those good looking kind but those manly ones.. not those main characters but those in the position of the brothers or best fren of the main actor. hahaahah... I asked him for the name of the song that he was playing on the system and he told me.. He asked me if I wanna get it.. I said yes and he passed me his namecard and told me to email him so he can send the mp3 to me. Of cos I took his card... and I emailed him the next day.. and we flirted and we teased and we got together...
She is younger, 2 years younger than me. We known each other for the past 2 weeks and it seems like 2 years.. She has short spiky hair, girlish features covered by a pair of stylish specs and a slim, fair physique. She is a student in Laselle and she is studying Design. She showed me some of her works and I am impressed.. She is good.. seriously good.. She come from a well-to-do family and thus she is blessed with all the good things in life.. nice condo, second hand car and studies fully paid for.. Her parents still give her allowance now.. studying mah.. She had been to more countries than me and is articulate and fluent in expressing herself. Bold, direct and sometimes shy.. hahahah.. a contridiction.. She knows wat she wans.. and she will get it.. her comfortable and blessed life has never taught her about failure..
We met at one of the lesbian nite organised by a famous local actress. I have been curious about it and finally one of my close friend brought me down. It was fate I guess.. earlier that day I had a fight with my bf over his last minute cancellation of our date and so I asked my fren out for coffee.. she then said she is going for this event and so I followed. She is a fren of my fren. They studied in the same school. I was feeling pretty out of place and dejected then.. thus I sat there quietly.. she came over and talked to me. I was quite taken by her girlish looks which she is trying so hard to hide.. I thot there is no harm in talking to a girl (technically). However, she is a nice and funny person and she made me laugh.. we went for supper after that, the whole bunch of us.. we talked somemore, we teased.. ahhaah.. just like a girl's nite out.. She then offered to send us home.. I am agreeable as I wan to save on cab fare.. wat's more she stay in the north as well.. she dropped off my fren first.. before heading to my place.. I was thinking in my mind on whether should I get her number before I get off.. but before I can come to a conclusion, I am at my place.. she then asked me for my number, I keyed it in her hp... and as I passed it to her.. she held on to it and to my hand.. she pulled me towards her and gave me a light kiss on my lips.. I was shocked! I simply stared at her.. she said good night.. Then I got off.. Her lips are soft.. and cool and just so not enough!!! Wat the hell!! Is it suppose to be a good night kiss with special meaning or is it just a normal greeting for "them". I am confused... I msged her that nite and she just said she is attracted to me.. from there.. 2 weeks ago till now.. we meet almost everynite...

4 Comments:
ai yor! how can you do this to your bf like tat? must have self control even if the other one is of same sex mah!
this cant possibly lead to anything good leh!!
hello? what is so bad about doing that to her bf? You cannot blame Cleoie for treating her bf like that as that usually happen to many RS, be it a normal or illicit love relationship. Men simply do not understand the meaning of treasuring the women they are with, let alone the meaning of compromising. I mean, no matter how hectic is your work, there can still be time for some stolen moments together right? It’s all about time management my dear!
Since she cant get that kind of affection and/or attention from her bf, what’s wrong with seeking the affection/attention from someone else? And its just so that this “someone else” is not a man.. but still, there’s nothing wrong with it right?
It is true.. sometimes I just wan someone that I can talk to.. someone that I can pour out my daily grouses and problems to. He is just too busy for me..
Hi, I bumped into this blog thru a link from another blog.
As I read through your detailed entries which document your thoughts, a few questions popped into my mind.
What is it that you want in life? What do you want and how are you going to get it?
Perhaps thinking through these questions and seeking an answer(s) to them may help you to chart out your path for the immediate future.
Post a Comment
<< Home