First Date
My first date with her is just like a normal outing with a gal fren. The difference is the feelings between us. Honestly, for me, I have no special or sexual feelings towards her then. For me, it is a goodness to God kind of girl outing. Just hanging out, dinner then movies then maybe if we are not tired, some coffee and chilling out. But for her, it is special.. I guess one that has gone out with a person that they liked will know the feeling. I was dense.. I admit it.. I was too insensitive to know that her feelings for me were real. She did say she was attracted to me on the first nite but I thot it is a passing remark.. that she is merely flirting.. I heard from my other lesbian frens that lesbians are very flirt.. one nite stand is common. A bad stereotype.. but then.. I did not know them well..
Thinking back.. I might be just convincing myself that going out with her is just like going out with a normal gal fren.. so wat if she said she is attracted to me, my mind said, she is just flirting. But my heart said, be careful of wat you are doing and wat you are going to do. This is not like what you think as a normal gal frenship. But I went ahead. I tink it is partly flattery.. that I am flattered that she said I am attractive to her. Another is pure adventure and excitement seeking.. bad I know.. but once in a while you will do something dangerous so that you will know the feeling of being alive..
I know it might be boring to some.. first date.. dinner, movies then coffee.. but to us.. we had a great time. We are extremely comfortable around each other. No awkward pauses, no strained conversations. We joked, teased, talked, discussed and laughed with each other.. everything and anything under the sun.. but both of us know that one taboo subject.. our budding relationship...
Thinking back.. I might be just convincing myself that going out with her is just like going out with a normal gal fren.. so wat if she said she is attracted to me, my mind said, she is just flirting. But my heart said, be careful of wat you are doing and wat you are going to do. This is not like what you think as a normal gal frenship. But I went ahead. I tink it is partly flattery.. that I am flattered that she said I am attractive to her. Another is pure adventure and excitement seeking.. bad I know.. but once in a while you will do something dangerous so that you will know the feeling of being alive..
I know it might be boring to some.. first date.. dinner, movies then coffee.. but to us.. we had a great time. We are extremely comfortable around each other. No awkward pauses, no strained conversations. We joked, teased, talked, discussed and laughed with each other.. everything and anything under the sun.. but both of us know that one taboo subject.. our budding relationship...

2 Comments:
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Rent car georgia Free granny nude webcams pants unsnapped Pregnancy and tramadol computer sales Business graduate loyola school university discovery 56000bps fax modem driver Face lifts recovery time what to expect Burundi fragrance word fax cover sheet career financial planning Ice machine bagging http://www.acne-in-adult-woman.info/Fax-via-e-mail.html Sell waterbed 501 Is lipitor harmful fax number for ohio bmv Ready to assemble cabinets by lexington prozac Ronnie james dio biography education Dimension of a double bed mattress
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »
Post a Comment
<< Home