Saturday, May 20, 2006

A Warning

Yesterday nite I went out with her... We always tend to meet at nite.. I dunno if it is because I know that my relationship with her is those "underground affair" or that I am afraid my frens or his frens with catch us together.

Anyway yesterday nite while I was preparing to meet her downstairs (she will fetch me from my place everytime we go out), my dad asked me why is it that I am always going out at nite and coming back so late. He said it is not with your bf rite. He got it rite because most of the time when I am out with him, I will be back home at a certain time or I wont be home at all (I'll stay over at his place). He then asked me who is it. I said a new fren. He said is he interested in you. I said no la.. then I said anyway it is a girl. Then he replied, dun lie to me.. anyway I am not going to ask you anything more because I do not want you to lie to me.. I asked you because I am concerned about you.

He then said this to me.. girl, do not play with fire. You have a nice bf.. although he does not spend a lot of time with you but he is a honest and down to earth person. I then started to reply but he carried on.. No no.. I don't wan to listen to your arguments, I dont care if it is a girl or a guy.. just that your actions said a lot.. all the late night outings.. If your bf call home, I wont hide your actions from him, I will just say that you are not around. I hope it is really a girl and that he does know you have been going out late a lot. And that I hope you know wat you are doing.

Ha.. after listening to him, in my heart, I was thinking, I am not playing with fire.. I already got burnt.. just that I do not know what is the seriousness of the injuries yet... And dad, it is really a girl...

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey,

came to your blog after reading it from tomorrow.sg. Yup, you have been "tomorrowed"!! =)

you 'have your morals shaken" but i say what is wrong with liking someone of the same gender? yes, it is against the norm, yes it is not what your faith preached, but who set the rules in the first place?

i was in denial of my sexual preference for many years, till i dared myself to confront and learn more about it, 3 years ago. Never do i regret it. I am still a closet lesbian, but in a way i feel liberated. Maybe its that i've accepted my orientation. N i think my past relationships and experiences with this much dicriminated community had made me learnt things about myself and given me many experiences that make my life more unique.

was it a Thumper's girl party that you went for?

4:01 PM  
Blogger juz_A_ga| said...

Listen to your dad. Don't play with fire - you can like 2 people at the same time, but if you're going out with both...

Let's just say that it'll do no one good if all 3 of you got hurt?

All the best with whoever you choose to be with. It must be difficult. Hang in there.

5:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi girl,

i am a lesbian, but i am not going to steer you to either 'side'.

some questions you can ask yourself: 1. Are you attracted to girls sexually? 2. Can you imagine yourself with a girl for long or maybe for life?

Every relationship will have its problems, straight or gay. A new entry is not a solution, but just a distraction, unless you really have no romantic feelings for your bf anymore.

12:18 AM  
Blogger BabeRoo said...

1st Anon: tomorrow.sg? What's that? I never really put myself as someone that is a lesbian or bi? I just tink I am someone that has feelings for 2 person. And it made me realise things about myself too. Juz_a_gal: It is difficult and I know I am selfish by nt choosing.. 2nd Anon: Tat's the prob.. I do have feelings for him still but I am not sure if it is enough..

1:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Girl,
I am a simple person. I look at things with a simple mind. I like to keep things simple.
I see your situation with a simple rationale too. You just lack companionship, cos your BF doesn't have time for you, whereas your new friend comes closer than you think simply because she has more time than your BF. This is not about lesbians or sexual preference or other kinds of shit! Look at yourself! If this BF is not good enough for you just because he doesn't have enough time, go look for another one! Don't complicate your life with those so called "fires" or whatsoever that is causing you doing late night outings and etc...
Keep things simple.. And be true to yourself.. You are a smart girl.. You should know what to do..

1:30 AM  
Blogger NA said...

Do not allow more open doors for things/people to come into your life that may cause you to regret.

Sometimes, our decisions can cause changes that are irreversibly painful.

2:02 PM  
Blogger BabeRoo said...

simple mind: true.. i get wat u mean and u r rite.. i wan things to be simple. then life will b easier. kurukat: tat is true but regret only comes after things happen.. who will know?

1:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home