A day with him
Today I went out with him. Haha.. Finally after many weekends of events, today he finally has a free day. We meet in the afternoon, as I usually sleep late on Sunday mornings. We went to Bugis for lunch and some shopping. I did not buy anything as I have no desire to fight with the weekend crowd to try on the clothes and shoes. So we just window shopped. Halfway through, something got into my eyes and I started tearing. He being a very sweet guy went to Watsons' and got me some eye drops and he bought this super big bottle!! Hahaha.. I do not need some much eye drops! Just a small one will do.. I told him as much and he said I can keep it.. so that if the same thing happens again next time, I can use it. I think he is being this nice to me because he knows that he has been neglecting me lately. Typical men, only being nice to women after they have done something wrong.
I asked him if he wanna take neoprints with me.. I expected him to say no.. I asked him like thousands of times before but he always said no because he thinks it is kinda childish and expensive. But this time, he said yes. So we took.. I am not going to put up the pics that we have taken as I wished to remain anonymous.. as well as to protect them.. this is the least I can do.. after what I have done..
As I said earlier, he is being really nice to me. Perhaps he sense something wrong with me.. my recent distance from him.. or my coolness towards him.. However, today he really perked me up and made me once again realise why is it that I have fallen for him 4 years ago..
One thing about him.. is that I love his smell.. not those aftershave or cologne smell.. but the smell of clean soap and freshly washed hair on him.. it just makes me weak in the knees..
His actions.. is it too late.. I hope not..
I asked him if he wanna take neoprints with me.. I expected him to say no.. I asked him like thousands of times before but he always said no because he thinks it is kinda childish and expensive. But this time, he said yes. So we took.. I am not going to put up the pics that we have taken as I wished to remain anonymous.. as well as to protect them.. this is the least I can do.. after what I have done..
As I said earlier, he is being really nice to me. Perhaps he sense something wrong with me.. my recent distance from him.. or my coolness towards him.. However, today he really perked me up and made me once again realise why is it that I have fallen for him 4 years ago..
One thing about him.. is that I love his smell.. not those aftershave or cologne smell.. but the smell of clean soap and freshly washed hair on him.. it just makes me weak in the knees..
His actions.. is it too late.. I hope not..

9 Comments:
Perhaps the love language that you have for each other is different.
Thus, he may not be able to shower you his love in the way you want it. This is not to mean that he does not love you, but that he didn't express his love in the way you want it.
Although the packaging (i.e. the way of expressing his love) is important, the underlying message is even more important.
Hope that you will not focus so much on the teacup to forget about the coffee within.
Ya.. mayb that is so.. or mayb our communication is so broken down that we no longer know wat the other one is talking about.. I always tink that if feelings are there, everything can be solved.. but now.. dun tink so..
I have heard from both married and single people that in the beginning of a reltionship, we tend to dwell a lot on that special feeling we have for each other.
As time passes by, this special feeling seemed to tone down and fades into the background.
However, it is the friendship, the bond, between the 2 which will cement them together so that even when the feeling goes on and off, the relationship stays strong.
However, both parties must still tr yto rekindle the passion that they have for each other by surprising each other every now and then. This is to keep that magical feeling alive.
To keep their love alive.
True.. but the effort is made only when something happens.. wat for then? not becos he really wan to but cos he have to..
hi Cleoie, i have been reading you blog pass few days... just want to tell you something is that.. you have to really know what you want.
is it lust or love you have for the gal??
it's not easy to be accepted when you choose to be someone different.
love truth: That is the question. Is it love or lust. Diff to tell it apart ain't it?
Cleoie yes its difficult to tell.. and by the time you know the answer. its too late.. you might have already make some wrong decisions...
to me lust is just a passing phase of thrill and excitiment that a person tries to seek from another party when their current partner fails to provide.
love is a bonding... not the sexual part of it so much.. i am sure deep down inside your heart, you have the annswer.
just ask yourself, what happen one day if your bf found out and also the other girl wants an ans from you. what would you do?
but what ever it is, like i mention in my blog, do not regret for what your decision is. if change is needed, do it!
I wont regret my actions.. I had pleasure and enjoyment out of them. Is it love then to keep thinking of a certain person everyday. Is it love then to care deeply for tat person? If so, then can one love 2 at the same time?
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! discount contact lenses Capella plastic surgery Comparing hard drives scrabble en espaol juego online http://www.laptop-accessory-0.info Best+weight+loss+pill vacuum cleaner Leadership training seminars california Bolivia treasury bonds farmers insurance business schools Wikipedia talk featured article collocation solution Lotto international programs financial planning for disabled children Best skin care for men zocor http://www.barcodescanner5.info
Post a Comment
<< Home