Conflict
I am a mess of feelings now. I love him yet I hate him. I want to be alone but I still meet him. I don't want to talk however we still exchange words.
Had another major argument with him. He expects me to know his feelings and his thoughts. How am I going to do that. I am not a psychic. We may be together for a long time but I wont be able to know when you are not feeling well or that you would like to rest. If you never say so then how would I know. In the end, you blame me. You said you told me earlier that you have indigestion but after dinner you never mention anything.. How am I to know that after that you still have an upset stomach? How would I know you would prefer to rest instead of watching tv with me? In the end, you said I dun care.. and that you are feeling pissed with me.
I love him but he really make me feel like killing myself. Just to end my misery. I like being with him but his mood is making me afraid to go out with him. I want to talk with him but his overly sensitive emotions will take my words and twist it into something else.
I know it is wrong to call her but I want comfort. I know she is interested in something else but I ignore it. I want happiness but I dunno how to get hold of it. I need to make a decision but I am procrastinating. She did not know what is wrong with me but I told her briefly that it is work and family. It is not a lie but it is not an entire truth. I asked her to make me happy and she told me cold jokes.. she told me bo liao things.. she sang a song to me. My mood lifted. My dark mood is not totally dispersed but it is getting lighter.. at least I have her..
One of the readers said make things simpler and it will be better. I want it to be that way too but when feelings are involved how to do that. How to tell your heart not to yearn when it misses a person. How to control your tears when you are watching a sad movie. How to stop your hands from grasping when your loved ones stretch out their hands. How to keep quiet when your favourite songs come on to the radio. All these things are out of our control.. how I wish I can do wat my mind thinks instead of wat my heart feels..
Had another major argument with him. He expects me to know his feelings and his thoughts. How am I going to do that. I am not a psychic. We may be together for a long time but I wont be able to know when you are not feeling well or that you would like to rest. If you never say so then how would I know. In the end, you blame me. You said you told me earlier that you have indigestion but after dinner you never mention anything.. How am I to know that after that you still have an upset stomach? How would I know you would prefer to rest instead of watching tv with me? In the end, you said I dun care.. and that you are feeling pissed with me.
I love him but he really make me feel like killing myself. Just to end my misery. I like being with him but his mood is making me afraid to go out with him. I want to talk with him but his overly sensitive emotions will take my words and twist it into something else.
I know it is wrong to call her but I want comfort. I know she is interested in something else but I ignore it. I want happiness but I dunno how to get hold of it. I need to make a decision but I am procrastinating. She did not know what is wrong with me but I told her briefly that it is work and family. It is not a lie but it is not an entire truth. I asked her to make me happy and she told me cold jokes.. she told me bo liao things.. she sang a song to me. My mood lifted. My dark mood is not totally dispersed but it is getting lighter.. at least I have her..
One of the readers said make things simpler and it will be better. I want it to be that way too but when feelings are involved how to do that. How to tell your heart not to yearn when it misses a person. How to control your tears when you are watching a sad movie. How to stop your hands from grasping when your loved ones stretch out their hands. How to keep quiet when your favourite songs come on to the radio. All these things are out of our control.. how I wish I can do wat my mind thinks instead of wat my heart feels..

6 Comments:
Well.. to ans your question on how to do what your mind tells you to and not your heart... BE Rational... its not easy.. trust me. i am in the same situation as you... or in fact much more sticky..
its Difficlt!! But don't do things that will hurt yourself as well as to those who luv you just as much. Maybe you should just cool things down on both ends.. before anything bad happens..
the key for a relationship to be stable is compromise. if you are still unhappy with the fact that he spends more time with his work than you, then how can there be compromise? without compromise, both of you won't be happy.
i'm probably not the best person in the whole wide world to give advice on being faithful, but i know what it means to be unhappy. if you're in it with the other girl for fun, for variety on the side, by all means go ahead.
but don't let it ruin your relationship with your boyfriend, if you still love him and want to be with him.
at the end of the day, its about knowing where your place is. if its with your bf still, then i think you know what to do. if its no longer with him, then your problems are solved isn't it?
like i said, i'm not the best person when it comes to fidelity and relationships, but just my two cents worth =)
love truth: you know how certain things have become like a habit to u.. that u just cant stop it. I cant just stop going out with my bf in cold turkey. He will wonder why and it will be strange for both of us. skye: You are the only person to tell me to go have fun but in the end to come back to my bf. I like ur idea. Only I hv to be discreet rite?
skye: Have you considered the girl's feelings then?
wah, sounds like u are reali caught in a dilemna w him n her tis time. perhaps u shld reali sit down n tink tings tru..
i mean, i hv mentioned in my previous posts that most impt is u r happy. it doesnt matter if ur beau is man or lady. if the man cannot give u the kind of happiness u wan, and the lady can. then make ur choice...
society changes and many ladies are having ladies partner and tat is nt wrong. dun b guilty over tis part. perhaps younger generation can accept it better than older generation, but come again.. u must b hapi in ur own life..
Ya.. but i am happy with both.. if only we CAN have both..
Post a Comment
<< Home