Back again...
I actually wanted to abandon this blog. I thought over wat some of my readers said about revealing my personal life on the Internet and the outcome if someone who knew me read about it. But things happened and I got no one to talk to about it.. I feel so bad inside.. and here I am..
I went out with her friends last Sat nite and we went to one of the local happening pubs. And we were all having a good time. Then one group of girls walked past us and one of them spotted and approached her. I was standing next to her but I didn't think much of it. Then later when she moved off, one of her friends told me that the girl was her ex-gf. I was surprised.. the girl is very pretty. She got a very Eurasian look. Large expressive eyes, fair skin, small face and a slim, curveous body. It turns out that she is really an Eurasian. Because after that I asked her about her ex. She never tell me that she was her ex. I only asked her who is that girl? She said that was her Sec Sch fren and that they were very good friends last time. I asked her if she is an Eurasian and she said yes. Then she said that the girl went overseas to study after her O's and that she has only just recently came back. And that this is the first time they met after they finished school.
Apparently, that was the reason they broke up (Her gossipy clueless fren told me). That her ex got to go overseas for her studies. And I am jealous and I am scared. Now that her ex is back, will she go back to her? They have a history together and they were happy together. It is the circumstances that push them apart and now that the problem is no longer around, will they get back together? She is so much more prettier than me and she has a better figure than me. I cannot win her in those departments.
She still has not told me about her relationship with that girl. But it seems like they are catching up with one another. I saw her msning with her just yesterday. And her nick is: Catching up on time lost.
I went out with her friends last Sat nite and we went to one of the local happening pubs. And we were all having a good time. Then one group of girls walked past us and one of them spotted and approached her. I was standing next to her but I didn't think much of it. Then later when she moved off, one of her friends told me that the girl was her ex-gf. I was surprised.. the girl is very pretty. She got a very Eurasian look. Large expressive eyes, fair skin, small face and a slim, curveous body. It turns out that she is really an Eurasian. Because after that I asked her about her ex. She never tell me that she was her ex. I only asked her who is that girl? She said that was her Sec Sch fren and that they were very good friends last time. I asked her if she is an Eurasian and she said yes. Then she said that the girl went overseas to study after her O's and that she has only just recently came back. And that this is the first time they met after they finished school.
Apparently, that was the reason they broke up (Her gossipy clueless fren told me). That her ex got to go overseas for her studies. And I am jealous and I am scared. Now that her ex is back, will she go back to her? They have a history together and they were happy together. It is the circumstances that push them apart and now that the problem is no longer around, will they get back together? She is so much more prettier than me and she has a better figure than me. I cannot win her in those departments.
She still has not told me about her relationship with that girl. But it seems like they are catching up with one another. I saw her msning with her just yesterday. And her nick is: Catching up on time lost.

10 Comments:
Perhaps its time to leave... Staying at the wrong place to seek the wrong thing can never produce any good for you.
Leave while you still can.
Join a friend from any church or social/community club.
Lead a healthy life.
in the first place are you an item with her already? ou still having your bf with you.. now you are saying you are scare?? why cant you make a decision on who you want to be with than talk about her and her ex coming back and catching up. you got no rights to stop her from seeing her ex unless you are her gf...
kurakat: Perhaps you should leave your narrow-minded "advice" elsewhere.
cleoie: Maybe it's circumstances helping you make the decision you couldn't make either? If you do decide on the girl, then just come clean with her and tell her you're insecure. If you decide on the guy, then just try to be happy for her, since at least that way she'll be with someone who can make her as happy as she deserves to be.
But, does she know about your boyfriend?
kurakat: Leave overseas? I think that is the best choice. Staying here will be the same.. love truth: I have not asked her or talked to her about her ex. We are not exactly an item which is why I tink I have no right to ask her to stop seeing her ex. w: Ha! I tink u might be rite.. circumstances forcing me to make a choice eh? anon: She does not know abt my bf.
To Cleoie: Whatever choice you make, know that there are people who will throw in their support behind you.
You are not alone.
Maybe perhaps, her ex and her might patch back or wad.
In a positive point, it could be a test of the love between you two.
In a negative but positive-also point, you might lose her, but thats give yourself a good chance/breathway to choose or go back to your bf.
kurakat: hey thanks for the positive comment. mow: yah, I do get wat you mean.. it is something that can make my decision easier.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home