The SMS
This morning just before he left Singapore for his work.. he sent me the following sms:
I know you have been unhappy these few months. I just want to be with the Cleoie that love me with all her heart, care for me and enjoy my company. However, it does not seem possible now. The more I try to make this relationship work in my way, the more it backfires. Just too stubborn to accept that you have changed and you cant change back. I have this fear that when I return, I will lose you. I know I am selfish for letting you bear the hurt and pain but I am suffering too. I love you still. Take care when I am not around. Wait for me.. we will settle this when I get back.
I was crying by the time I finish reading this message. Crying becos he is not the type to say things like these. Crying because I did not get a chance to reconcile with him before he left. Crying because I already miss him. Crying because I love him still..
I know you have been unhappy these few months. I just want to be with the Cleoie that love me with all her heart, care for me and enjoy my company. However, it does not seem possible now. The more I try to make this relationship work in my way, the more it backfires. Just too stubborn to accept that you have changed and you cant change back. I have this fear that when I return, I will lose you. I know I am selfish for letting you bear the hurt and pain but I am suffering too. I love you still. Take care when I am not around. Wait for me.. we will settle this when I get back.
I was crying by the time I finish reading this message. Crying becos he is not the type to say things like these. Crying because I did not get a chance to reconcile with him before he left. Crying because I already miss him. Crying because I love him still..

4 Comments:
Sounds like you have a very reasonable, loving, admirable boyfriend. I'm not sure blogging about your relationships is the best way to reciprocate that. I very much suspect the existence of this blog will come to his awareness sooner or later. Things could get ugly. But even if he never comes to know of it.. I still feel fundamentally uneasy about you sharing someone else's private pain and uncertainty with the public. I mean, -I- guiltily enjoy reading your posts, but there's something very vulture-like about feeding off the hurt and frustration of an ailing relationship.
Hi gayle, please read my latest post about why I am blogging about my life..
I love SMSs -- little bits of text which can make or break EVERYTHING.
This quote also makes a lot of sense, I think.
Hope it works out, whichever way it does work out.
Thanks gaurav.. I hope so too..
Post a Comment
<< Home