Friends
I did not let any of my closest friends know about her. They are very open minded people and I know they love me so I am not afraid that they will reject me. The thing is that they know my bf as well and I do not want them to view my bf as a pitiful object. Being that I am betraying him with another person. Sometimes we will go out in a group and I do not want them to look down on my bf. I know they would not let anything slip as they are very good at keeping secrets. But it is their opinion of my bf that matters to me.
Which is why this blog is the only place that allows me to write down of what is happening in my life and that it is a place where I can try to sort out my thoughts and feelings. A place tat chronicle the tough and uneven path that I am walking on.. Ya, I know Gayle and some of the other readers think that it is not a good way to write of the happenings as exposure will cause trerrible hurt and pain to the people concerned. I am taking very careful steps to make sure that names are not mentioned and as well as other personal data. My real name is something that is closely similar to Cleoie.. and it wont be revealed here.
I do take some of the readers' advice, comments and concerns into consideration. I will take them just like if someone of my close knit spoke to me about it. In another way, readers are my online friends.. just that we have not met, talked or made contact at all.. and we are not likely to..
I am thinking of introducing her to my friends. However, I would just tell them that we are just friends. Am still thinking about it. Most of the time, we have been hanging out with her friends but I have this secret urge to "show her off" to my friends. I dunno la.. let me think about this some more..
Which is why this blog is the only place that allows me to write down of what is happening in my life and that it is a place where I can try to sort out my thoughts and feelings. A place tat chronicle the tough and uneven path that I am walking on.. Ya, I know Gayle and some of the other readers think that it is not a good way to write of the happenings as exposure will cause trerrible hurt and pain to the people concerned. I am taking very careful steps to make sure that names are not mentioned and as well as other personal data. My real name is something that is closely similar to Cleoie.. and it wont be revealed here.
I do take some of the readers' advice, comments and concerns into consideration. I will take them just like if someone of my close knit spoke to me about it. In another way, readers are my online friends.. just that we have not met, talked or made contact at all.. and we are not likely to..
I am thinking of introducing her to my friends. However, I would just tell them that we are just friends. Am still thinking about it. Most of the time, we have been hanging out with her friends but I have this secret urge to "show her off" to my friends. I dunno la.. let me think about this some more..

4 Comments:
Cleoie, I have been reading your posts and it seemed that you have strong feelings for both parties. Therefore I'm not too sure if you should introduce her to your friends at this point in time when nothing is settled between you and you bf.
Although I'm a strong advocate for people like us to stand up and be proud of our way of lifestyle, I have learnt that it is almost impossible to 'show off' our other halves to our friends who are straight. I had a rude shock when I first did that.
Furthermore, you should first decide if you really love him, or her. I know it's not easy but that's the way it is.
I found my emotional support through PLU, I hope you can find yours through this blog. Best of luck!!
I'm not sure about this plan either....... Like amy, I'd advise you to figure yourself out first. Besides, there's a strong chance that your friends might guess that there's something happening between the two of you that's not as platonic as you claim it to be, and have you figured out what you're going to say then?
At the end of the day, it's still your choice. But I really urge you to think long and hard - amy's right. There's no such thing as "showing off" your homosexual partner to a straight friend, especially not when you're coming out.
i think you need time out from both of them, just to give you time to decide what you want and who you are.
amy: It is true wat you said.. about introducing her to my frens. 4C also said the same things. I will rethink about this.
w: I guess showing off is a wrong word.. it is like when you have something truly delightful and you wan others to see it too.. hmm.. is it showing off?
dirtydancer: I am doing tat now. bf is overseas and I have nt been seeing her these few days..
Post a Comment
<< Home