Typical Day
Just a typical day for me. I went to work. Hmm.. perhaps I never really said what I'm doing and such. I am working in a micro-chip company as an engineer. I do not love my job but it is a well paying job nonetheless. My workplace is predominantly males as it is a semi-conductor industry. I do not have any close colleagues in the workplace as they feel uncomfortable with me around just as I do with them. It is quite a stressless job. I just make sure all the machines run smoothly and on schedule. I will troubleshoot if problems occurred.
After work, as bf is working late today (as usual) so I headed home. Mum said she will buy food for me as she is not cooking. So I went home and had chicken rice with mum and sis. I have a younger sis and she is the darling of the family. Watever she wants, she will get. And I am the one to get those things for her. My parents are not rich and they are just the typical Singaporeans. My dad is a taxi driver and my mum is a housewife. Me being the eldest will then have to help out with the family finances.
So just earlier this mth, my mum told me that my sis will be needing tuition for her O levels thus she wants me to pay for the tuition fees. What can I say? So I agreed. So this June hols, she better study hard for her Os at the end of the year. If not I will slap her from here to the moon for wasting people's hard earned money. My sis is smart but she is lazy. I am not so smart but I am hardworking. Which is why sometimes I will get exasperated with her.. why is she wasting her fine brain with those computer games?
After work, as bf is working late today (as usual) so I headed home. Mum said she will buy food for me as she is not cooking. So I went home and had chicken rice with mum and sis. I have a younger sis and she is the darling of the family. Watever she wants, she will get. And I am the one to get those things for her. My parents are not rich and they are just the typical Singaporeans. My dad is a taxi driver and my mum is a housewife. Me being the eldest will then have to help out with the family finances.
So just earlier this mth, my mum told me that my sis will be needing tuition for her O levels thus she wants me to pay for the tuition fees. What can I say? So I agreed. So this June hols, she better study hard for her Os at the end of the year. If not I will slap her from here to the moon for wasting people's hard earned money. My sis is smart but she is lazy. I am not so smart but I am hardworking. Which is why sometimes I will get exasperated with her.. why is she wasting her fine brain with those computer games?

2 Comments:
wow, that is quite a bit of details about yourself. aint you worried that your bf will find out about your "unusually secretive or illicit love relationship"?
My bf is internet illiterate.. he seldom use email, msn or surf the net. He will get me to search out watever things he want. No worries.
Post a Comment
<< Home