Lonely
I have not been meeting her these few days as I felt I need to clear things up with bf before I am in the right mood and mind to meet her. I tink most of my readers would agree with me on this. However, right now I feel lonely. I want to talk to somebody but there is none that I can talk to. I miss her voice and I miss his touch.
It is easy to make a decision but it is hard to follow it through. Giving up one party will be fairer to all three of us but that party would be really hurt by it. It would be difficult for me to explain to the person of what is really going on and the reason for the split will sound pretty filmsy and weak. If I say we are not compatible, it is not true looking at those times we had been together. If I say I do not love the person anymore, it is not true as we have always been very loving and close to each other. If I say I cannot imagine having a future with the person, it is not true as we have always told ourselves to live only in the present.
Loneliness is when you have loved ones but you cannot tell them what you really feel deep down in your heart as you are afraid that once they know it, they will leave you.
It is easy to make a decision but it is hard to follow it through. Giving up one party will be fairer to all three of us but that party would be really hurt by it. It would be difficult for me to explain to the person of what is really going on and the reason for the split will sound pretty filmsy and weak. If I say we are not compatible, it is not true looking at those times we had been together. If I say I do not love the person anymore, it is not true as we have always been very loving and close to each other. If I say I cannot imagine having a future with the person, it is not true as we have always told ourselves to live only in the present.
Loneliness is when you have loved ones but you cannot tell them what you really feel deep down in your heart as you are afraid that once they know it, they will leave you.

1 Comments:
This is very interesting site... Pay bill account online freezer fucking Poker royale State owner farm insurance home norton antispam krack Oxycontin dose neuropathic
Post a Comment
<< Home