Friday, June 02, 2006

Sick!

Have been sick these past few days tat's why I did not post anything. Sick physically and emotionally.

I caught a flu bug from someone and there I was.. laying in bed, feelings aches and pains in parts of my body. Like I have done some vigerous sports after years of inactivity. So I had 2 days of MC and half of the time I will be lying in front of the television watching repeated shows on SCV and the other half, sleeping. My mum prepared those easily digestable food for me like porriage and fish soup. I like the feeling of being taken care of. It is such a heartwarming thing. Now that we are adults, seldom do we receive such treatment from our parents. So this is rare and precious.. mums are really special beings..

I caught a viral bug from someone and there I was.. having a heated quarrel with bf and being so angry I threw up the words "let's break". He got quiet. He asked me why did I say that. I said we have been having so many problems lately and that I am suffering so much. I said that I just want the pain and anger to go away. He then asked me if it is for real? He even called my pet name, Cici, and asked me not to be rash. I said why not? We did not even take time to solve watever probs we have. And that he is always busy with his work. He is going overseas next week for some event and he wont be able to meet me for 1 week plus. I said I am tired of always being the one asking him when will he be free to meet me? And when will he call me? He is always the more laidback and more bo chap one. Thus I am tired of giving. Always giving and the returns are slow. I cried halfway and I told him I am not feeling well and I do not want to make myself worse. He did not even know that I am sick.. that is how little we communicate and he did not offer to come see me.. cos I know that nite he has an important function going on.

That is why I am in pain.. heart pain. No medicine can heal tat..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home