Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Hatred

I seriously hate myself. I am such a bloody coward! I always say the things that I don't mean and I can't bring myself to do the things I want to do. In the end, I hate myself. I seriously despise my actions and my behaviour. I wonder why am I still on earth. I think if I die, it would be better for everyone around me. I am just a bloody stupid idiotic nuisance.

I do not know what to do with my life. I do not know what to do with these two person. I do not know what are the actions that I should take. There is no right or wrong. I do not know what my future holds. And I am a coward for holding on to something that is safer than going after something that can make me happier. I refuse to let go because I want a back-up if things go wrong however I want to be free and I don't want anyone to tie me down.

I am a loser. I think I am so great but I am a stupid ass. I think I can handle both but I am a two-face idiot. I think I think I think.. yes that is me.. I just think and I don't action. Loser, sucker, coward, asshole, stupid bloody fucker.

2 Comments:

Blogger w. said...

Don't hate yourself. At the end of the day, you can still get yourself out of this situation - all it takes is really for you to determine to do the right thing and to let the strong person that's inside you stand up.

The last thing you want to do is to run away from it by doing something like hurting yourself. Not only do you hurt the two other parties involved here, but also your friends and family.

Take care. My offer for you to email still remains open, in case you need someone to talk to privately.

2:55 AM  
Blogger BabeRoo said...

Dun worry.. just feeling temporary insanity..

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home