Meet?
I realise that the more I write about this, the more I ponder about relationships, the less I want to be attached.
Being single is better. Way better. I can know whoever I like, I can be whereever I want, I can do whatever I desire. Noone can say anything. Not even my parents. I don't have to consider about anyone's feelings. I don't have to control my actions. I don't have to hide anything. I can be open about everything.
Tomorrow I am going to meet my bf. Mon is one of those nites that we will usually meet up. It is one of those down weekdays for events. I do not feel like meeting him. I also do not feel like meeting her. I just want to spend some time by myself and even to spend some time with my family. However, I can't. Because we have always gone out on Mondays. Because it is expected of me. Sian. When do we get to choose the actions in our lives? We do not even have the choice to decide on our birth. Free will.. is it really free?
Being single is better. Way better. I can know whoever I like, I can be whereever I want, I can do whatever I desire. Noone can say anything. Not even my parents. I don't have to consider about anyone's feelings. I don't have to control my actions. I don't have to hide anything. I can be open about everything.
Tomorrow I am going to meet my bf. Mon is one of those nites that we will usually meet up. It is one of those down weekdays for events. I do not feel like meeting him. I also do not feel like meeting her. I just want to spend some time by myself and even to spend some time with my family. However, I can't. Because we have always gone out on Mondays. Because it is expected of me. Sian. When do we get to choose the actions in our lives? We do not even have the choice to decide on our birth. Free will.. is it really free?

1 Comments:
I just want to spend some time by myself and even to spend some time with my family.
I need time by myself - regularly. It's one of the main reasons why I cycle - you can't possibly feel alone, not on Singapore's busy roads, but at the same time you are very much by yourself.
I'd say, break tradition; do your own thing. Let your bf figure out what to do by himself on Mondays.
Post a Comment
<< Home