Depart from Here
A thought to ponder on...
Maybe I should leave Singapore and go overseas to further my studies..
To get away from this place. I don't tink I deserve to be with anyone. I tink I ought to be alone until I can straighten out the things I want in a partner. Staying in Singapore will only make me stressed and confused.
The punishment for myself - to be alone in a new place without any of my loved ones...
Maybe I should leave Singapore and go overseas to further my studies..
To get away from this place. I don't tink I deserve to be with anyone. I tink I ought to be alone until I can straighten out the things I want in a partner. Staying in Singapore will only make me stressed and confused.
The punishment for myself - to be alone in a new place without any of my loved ones...

11 Comments:
It might actually be a good idea - would give you some breathing space and let you sort yourself out first.
That said, further studies overseas are an expensive investment, so do consider carefully!
Are you so sure that you will not get into the same mess whilst you are overseas?
If you are determined not to let this happen again, then the idea going overseas is worth a try.
Wish you well. Always.
And as even if you leave for further studies, with all this mess still within you, do you think you can overcome the emotional agony if it does exist?
Think about it and take care (:
w: money is one thing but having a peace of mind is more impt yah? kurakat: Life is unpredictable but then once bitten twice shy.. I will be wiser I tink. mow: maybe a change of surroundings and people will help.. a lot or a little.. tat I wont know..
I know. All I meant was to caution you because it's an expensive option that doesn't actually guarantee peace of mind. I hope you manage to get things sorted soon, though. You can't be in a comfortable place now.
Agree with w. and minister of welfare that it doesn't actually guarantee peace of mind. When my partner went overseas we had both hoped it would give us some breathing space and lessen our dependence on each other but if anything, it drew us closer. It takes ages to get over the initial suffocation and misery of not having your other half around you, and I am speaking in terms of months not weeks.
Break-ups are tough but to separate yourself voluntarily, such as going overseas to study, is brutal.
Escaping without successfuly dealing with the problem will not solve it;
What you have done is to change one problem into another or repeat the same problem in a different setting later.
Leaving may not help; staying and resolving your issues may be the most painful, but most effective, solution in the long term.
w: Thanks. I am going to try again with my bf.. I hope this is the right thing to do.
minky: Thanks for sharing. Going overseas is a last min option for me. If things work out from here then I would nt need to do that.
kurakat: Ya.. am trying to solve it now..
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This is very interesting site... Aria giovanni fucked in the kitchen Velocity skin care Motorycle radar detectors Discount furniture stores in lexington kentucky Bestbuy credit card online Mg 50 valtrex Pill splitter cialis
Post a Comment
<< Home