Rejection
I stayed over at his place on Fri nite. He got an event but it ended early so he asked me to join him for supper. So I said ok. He came to my place to fetch me and we went to Geylang for the famous frog porridge. We behaved like any couple. We held hands, we talked and we laughed. All this while, I was secretly keeping a lookout around me. This is because I know that sometimes, she likes to come to Geylang for the porridge too. He sensed my preoccupation and asked me wat's wrong. I said I'm just a bit tired as it had been a busy week. He then said let's just finish our food faster and go home rest. I know he was talking about going over to his place. It is like our habit. To stay over at his place on a weekend if the next day he do not have to report to work early.
So we finished our food, paid for it and walked to his car. I knew what would happen if I were to stay at his place. I have been kinda avoiding such situation. But it cant be avoided forever. After we reach his place, he said he would take a shower first. I said fine.. and I surfed the net waiting for my turn. After 15 minutes, he came out. He handed me my towel and I went for my shower. Inside I was really dreading the moment. I knew that I cannot avoid it.. I cant give him That reason as an excuse as it is not the time yet. So I really took my time in the showers. When I came out, he has turned off the light and appeared to be sleeping. I was relieved.
As I laid next to him, preparing for sleep, he turned to me and started to kiss me. I kissed him back but as he initiated for more.. I froze.. and then I told him that I am really tired and that I have got no mood for that. He was surprised. I know he would be as we have always been sexually compatible. He looked at me and asked me gently if I am sick or that I am falling ill.. I shook my head. I did not trust my voice. He then stroke my hair and said it's ok.. he is a bit tired too.. and told me to go to sleep. He then wrapped me in his arms and stroke me to sleep.
The morning I woke up, he was gone. He had left for work. However, he msged me that he brought me breakfast before he went to work and he placed it on the kitchen table. It is my favourite, Nasi Lemak.
So we finished our food, paid for it and walked to his car. I knew what would happen if I were to stay at his place. I have been kinda avoiding such situation. But it cant be avoided forever. After we reach his place, he said he would take a shower first. I said fine.. and I surfed the net waiting for my turn. After 15 minutes, he came out. He handed me my towel and I went for my shower. Inside I was really dreading the moment. I knew that I cannot avoid it.. I cant give him That reason as an excuse as it is not the time yet. So I really took my time in the showers. When I came out, he has turned off the light and appeared to be sleeping. I was relieved.
As I laid next to him, preparing for sleep, he turned to me and started to kiss me. I kissed him back but as he initiated for more.. I froze.. and then I told him that I am really tired and that I have got no mood for that. He was surprised. I know he would be as we have always been sexually compatible. He looked at me and asked me gently if I am sick or that I am falling ill.. I shook my head. I did not trust my voice. He then stroke my hair and said it's ok.. he is a bit tired too.. and told me to go to sleep. He then wrapped me in his arms and stroke me to sleep.
The morning I woke up, he was gone. He had left for work. However, he msged me that he brought me breakfast before he went to work and he placed it on the kitchen table. It is my favourite, Nasi Lemak.

11 Comments:
oh no. pls don't hurt him. i think he really loves you, and it would be selfish and unfair to string two people on when you don't know yet what to do.
Don't you think you being unfair to him?
But anyway, be strong girl...
dirtydancer: I am trying to spend a lot of time with him but his work is making it tough..
mow: I am trying.. seriously trying to forget the other person..
if u r serious about forgetting the other person... power to you. it's difficult i know. but girl, you can make it happen. it's your decison...take courage!
Temporal courage.. false bravado.. I hope it will carry me through..
its alright girl
don't have sex for the sake of wanting to please him. it doesn't hurt him not to have sex. i think he will hate it more if he knows u are just patronising him
-in the same situation as you-
anon: In the same situation as in he wans to have sex but u dun? Haiz.. wat is with guys and sex?
"anon: In the same situation as in he wans to have sex but u dun? Haiz.. wat is with guys and sex?"
in the same situation as you in the sense that i desired a girl when i was with a guy. and after that desire i no longer cld sleep with him because i can only think of the girl.
its not about guys and sex...girls also want to have sex. its just that sex need not be something tt a girl has to comply to just because her guy wants it. its not just a guy's right.
-in the same situation as you-
-in the same situation as you-: I know girls wan sex too. But for girls, it is a want. For guys, it is a need. I agree that we shld have sex only when we want it.. nt when they need it.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Keep up the good work saris roof rack replacement keys thule roof rack Bagatelle inter hotel goussainville prt pressure washers Mp3 to ringtone converter roof rack for lancer evolution Cd+photo+data+recovery Bextra taken off market Largest breast implants pics http://www.freeringtones59.info Buspirone online dream pharmaceutical new beetle roof rack 50mg cialis Performance parts for honda civic laser radar detectors Gas turbine jobs Recorded funny answering machine messages
Post a Comment
<< Home