Saturday, July 01, 2006

Ending it

I took the coward's way out to end our relationship. Many will scold me for it but I don't know how to tell it to her. It is tough on me as I have feelings for her. However, in the end, he is still the right and better choice for me. Given that if we met at a different time or a different place, we could have been so happy together. But this is now and this is here thus I made the safer choice. Safer in that he loves me more than I do to him. Safer as I won't be as hurt if things were to happen to us. Safer because we know each other very well.

Ha! Now that I have made my choice.. I should then change the title and the name of my blog. Dangerous! Ha! What's so dangerous... when I am a coward to take the safer route, when I go away without a word, when I give up something without a fight.

I told her that I am posted overseas for a certain project and I will be away for some months. That's all. She asked me when is the departure date but I did not reply. She sent me more msgs asking where am I going but I did not tell her. She called me but I refuse to pick up her calls. I am heartbroken... seriously. A certain ache in my chest.. not a piercing pain but a numbing sensation. Like maybe you can't feel anymore. Like maybe you can't love anymore. Like maybe you lost something inside of you. Like losing the ability to love...

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I seriously believe that you have made the right choice.

12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you make a real bad one. Safety is not the reason. You will wonder back to it again and again.

1:49 PM  
Blogger w. said...

I'm glad you made a choice - no matter who you chose or what your reasons were behind choosing him. I sincerely wish you happiness, and I hope you find some peace now that you've made this choice.

3:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Making a choice is better than not making one. Whether it is a right one, who are we outsiders to judge. Good luck and all the best. =)

6:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you've made the right choice. However, your relationship with the guy is in danger of not succeeding too. It's never good when one person loves the other person more. Do try to work on your relationship with Him and improve it. I wish you every happiness and success in this relationship with your bf.

7:39 PM  
Blogger BabeRoo said...

mow: Ok. Thanks for ur support.

anon: Haiz.. I hope not. It is tough making the choice.

w: Ya. Now I have to stick to it.

anon: Thanks. I always appreciate the advices.

still: I will try to work on it. Thanks.

4:53 PM  
Blogger NA said...

It take both hands to clap. Work harder. =)

7:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just some advise, you need to stay focus and committed to the decision that you have made.

Cos many times, temptation will come and you hear voices that you could be enjoying this, this and that, if you hadnt made that decision.

Go easy but be alert.

2:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work »

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home