Temper Problem
I am very short tempered these few days. I have been picking fights with him everyday. Even an innocuous question from him will make me flare up. I do not know why am I behaving this way. Is it because I feel resentment towards him as he is the reason why I made the choice. Is it because I want to push him away from me. Is it because I feel that I do not deserve his love and affection. I do not know. It may be all three of these answers and it may be none. I might be just edgy because of PMS.
Last nite, we quarreled again. He called me in the evening when I was trying to take a nap. He heard my voice and asked me what was wrong. I said nothing is wrong, I am just tired and I just want to sleep. Actually I just didn't feel like talking to him. And that impatience showed in my voice. He just said ok and that he would call me later. After that I went out for my dinner with another gal fren of mine. He called again and I told him I am outside and I will call him when I reach home. At around midnight, he messaged me and ask me when am I going to be back as he will be waiting for my call. I told him another half hour. Half hour went past and he msged again. So I said maybe around 2am. In the end, I reached home at almost 3am. It was not a delibrate act to annoy him. It's just that I was enjoying a chat over coffee with my friend.
When I got home, I called him. He picked up the call and asked me why am I so late and that I said I will be home before 2am. I then got pissed. I said sarcastically that am I suppose to report to him. My father does not even restrict the time I reached home and why should he? And the fighting start. I know I am being annoying but I just find him irritating now.
Last nite, we quarreled again. He called me in the evening when I was trying to take a nap. He heard my voice and asked me what was wrong. I said nothing is wrong, I am just tired and I just want to sleep. Actually I just didn't feel like talking to him. And that impatience showed in my voice. He just said ok and that he would call me later. After that I went out for my dinner with another gal fren of mine. He called again and I told him I am outside and I will call him when I reach home. At around midnight, he messaged me and ask me when am I going to be back as he will be waiting for my call. I told him another half hour. Half hour went past and he msged again. So I said maybe around 2am. In the end, I reached home at almost 3am. It was not a delibrate act to annoy him. It's just that I was enjoying a chat over coffee with my friend.
When I got home, I called him. He picked up the call and asked me why am I so late and that I said I will be home before 2am. I then got pissed. I said sarcastically that am I suppose to report to him. My father does not even restrict the time I reached home and why should he? And the fighting start. I know I am being annoying but I just find him irritating now.

6 Comments:
Is your fault this time. I'm sure he's hurt...
dear cleoie
whether you break up with her, or him, you would be looking back and wondering what could have been. now that youve made the choice (from my point of view, the more sensible one) move on and dont look back anymore. there really isnt any point. focus on what matters now and focus on making it work. your bf sounds like such a sweet person. many girls will give anything to have someone like him- and at the least he's so willing to put in effort to work things out between the both of you. dont take things for granted, girl. dont be blind to the good things you have.
eleysha
Ask yourself if he will to be out of your life for a while (perhaps overseas on a mission to a place where he cannot contact you), what will you feel?
That alone should give you a good gauge if you should carry on with him.
mow: I know.. I have apologize to him.
anon: Taking things for granted.. isnt that wat humans are always doing? I know I should appreciate him but sometimes I wished for more..
Kurakat: I will miss him but I will carry on with my life.. I still have my frens and he is still in the bkgrd.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Very nice site! »
Post a Comment
<< Home