First Kiss
It is really such a cliche on how the whole thing happened.. It is just like a corny romance movie except it is between two girls instead of one girl and one guy.
We went out late as usual. And it was a rainy night. She drove me home and she parked at the open carpark underneath my block. It was about the 3rd time we went out and I was curious about her attraction to me. I want to know if she really like me or it is my misunderstanding. So we sat in her car and we continued with our conversation as we are reluctant to get out from the cosy interior to the wet exterior.
Halfway when there is a lull in the conversation, I plucked up my courage and asked her if she is interested in me. She then looked at me in surprise and looked to the front of the car and after a while, she nodded her head. I was pleased yet skeptical. I was thinking of what attracted her to me. And so I asked. She said that I am unlike other girls in that I am different. That I am intelligent, witty, loud, daring and she feels really comfortable with me. Like any girl, when someone praised you, you feel 10 feet tall. So at that moment, I am very bold as to ask her if she ever thought of kissing me. And I said, by that I do not mean the goodnight kiss you gave me the other time. She said, if someone is attracted to another person, wont that person wan to kiss with the person they like. So I asked again, is tat a yes or wat? I cannot imagine why am I so daring that day. It must be the atmosphere, the situation and the timing.
She said yes. Then I said, and why are you not doing anything about it. She was really shocked by it. She turned to me and said, you sure you wan this? I said I am ok. (yah rite, being really blase about it when actually I am nervous like hell). She tell me to pass her my hand and so I did.
She pulled me gently towards her and she leaned forward. My other hand felt out of place so I placed it upon her shoulders. And we kissed. A short gentle touching of the lips. So light that I can hardly feel it.. I pulled back and looked at her. She smiled and said, you sure you want it. And I nodded. She pulled to her again and this time I wrapped the other arm around her neck. She placed her other hand on my waist. This time, we savour each other's lips. I found out that she has soft soft lips and she like to kiss my bottom lip. She tasted like something sweet and husky.. like a fruit.. a forbidden fruit. She nibbled on my lips and this time our tongues touched. A slight pressure, a simple meeting. After which, she tightened her arm on my waist and the other arm wrapped around me too.. and I held on to her neck. We kissed, stopped and kissed again.. after a while, we just peck on each other's lips and then we started kissing again..
We fully know the taste, texture and touch of each other's lips. And I know I will never forget it.
We went out late as usual. And it was a rainy night. She drove me home and she parked at the open carpark underneath my block. It was about the 3rd time we went out and I was curious about her attraction to me. I want to know if she really like me or it is my misunderstanding. So we sat in her car and we continued with our conversation as we are reluctant to get out from the cosy interior to the wet exterior.
Halfway when there is a lull in the conversation, I plucked up my courage and asked her if she is interested in me. She then looked at me in surprise and looked to the front of the car and after a while, she nodded her head. I was pleased yet skeptical. I was thinking of what attracted her to me. And so I asked. She said that I am unlike other girls in that I am different. That I am intelligent, witty, loud, daring and she feels really comfortable with me. Like any girl, when someone praised you, you feel 10 feet tall. So at that moment, I am very bold as to ask her if she ever thought of kissing me. And I said, by that I do not mean the goodnight kiss you gave me the other time. She said, if someone is attracted to another person, wont that person wan to kiss with the person they like. So I asked again, is tat a yes or wat? I cannot imagine why am I so daring that day. It must be the atmosphere, the situation and the timing.
She said yes. Then I said, and why are you not doing anything about it. She was really shocked by it. She turned to me and said, you sure you wan this? I said I am ok. (yah rite, being really blase about it when actually I am nervous like hell). She tell me to pass her my hand and so I did.
She pulled me gently towards her and she leaned forward. My other hand felt out of place so I placed it upon her shoulders. And we kissed. A short gentle touching of the lips. So light that I can hardly feel it.. I pulled back and looked at her. She smiled and said, you sure you want it. And I nodded. She pulled to her again and this time I wrapped the other arm around her neck. She placed her other hand on my waist. This time, we savour each other's lips. I found out that she has soft soft lips and she like to kiss my bottom lip. She tasted like something sweet and husky.. like a fruit.. a forbidden fruit. She nibbled on my lips and this time our tongues touched. A slight pressure, a simple meeting. After which, she tightened her arm on my waist and the other arm wrapped around me too.. and I held on to her neck. We kissed, stopped and kissed again.. after a while, we just peck on each other's lips and then we started kissing again..
We fully know the taste, texture and touch of each other's lips. And I know I will never forget it.

12 Comments:
Oh no
Curiosity kills a cat, i feel you should not take this present moment lightly. This is actually very serious...dead serious!!Please grow up this is not what you want for your future. I assume you are a brainy & attractive woman as mention in ur blog.Dun do silly things sweetie that my genuine advise to you yah!! Sorry, i am a very uptight person i apologise if i sound rude. There are better guys out there waiting so please give yourself some time to find your true love!
alice: This isn't a matter of whether the author of the blog is exploring her bi-curiosity. It's a matter of the feelings of those with whom she is involved now, and how their feelings may be hurt - along with hers - regardless of their sexual orientation.
i agree with W.
when it comes to luv, its difficult to be rational. And i think this will also happen to a grown up adult.
Find true love??? I wish someone can tell me how...
Aiyor...!!! Liao lah liao lah! Kiss the cha bo liao sure lead to more things one leh!
Your bf how how??
But hor ur post very the exciting leh, too bad not with ur bf leh, like that is more naturel mah... hehe!
Well i am not here to argue with anyone is just my personal view. You can have all the freedom and all the rights to do anything u like, anything u wish, anything u love, anything u want.. Human beings do make mistakes hope this will not be a lesson. Cheers!
anon: your "oh no" is really short and sweet.. haha..
alice: Thanks for your compliment. And you are not rude. I just want someone to love and someone that loves me in the future. Tat's all.
randy: this name suits you.. hmm.. wrt to my bf, mayb later I might blog abt it.
homosexuality/bisexuality is not a mistake nor unnatural. please go get educated on the topic before you let your ego get in the way and spew ignorant/foolish/homophobic comments here.
and alice? A lot of brainy, attractive, tax-paying, successful people are gay too. Their taxes help pay for your subsidised healthcare, hdb flat, future child's education and country's infrastructure. They might have even taught you in school, gave you a raise at work, entertained u on tv and helped your grandma cross the road. You are not uptight. Purely severely short-sighted.
cleoie should seriously think about whether this is just her using another human being to get out of her failing relationship or sincerely attracted to a good
(or bad) soul.
pissed off: Hi, do not be angry. Pls understand there are those that are less open about same sex relationship. I used to be one until now. It is becos they do nt have the opportunity to interact or get to know those people.
Pissed off: Hi thanks for the feedback. Indeed i need a spec since i am short short-sighted. Well is your view anyway i have no comments.. Cheers!!
alice: Please try and understand - at the very basest of levels - that whether you approve of non-heterosexuality, people like us exist. And your comments are at the very least hurtful and in appropriate. Whether you like it or not, we are people too. Try, at least, to be humane in your comments.
cleoie: It's all very easy for you to ask pissed off to understand that there may exist people who are not as "open minded" about same sex relationships - and indeed many from the GLBT community have been understanding, have compromised their own lifestyles, and have made adjustments to the smallest, most insignificant things they do purely because of these close minded people.
Sometimes it's the opposite - you need to ask the heterosexuals to be more understanding and to see that not every single person is born the way they are. As you have said, many of them may not have had the opportunities to interact with people like us, but there are also plenty who have and remain the way they are.
My hope for you is that you at least come out of this with more knowledge and acceptance of this other community with whom you may not have interacted much in the past, and also that you do not make one of the following 2 mistakes:
1. throwing something away simply because it is an "alternative lifestyle", or
2. making use of someone just because she is different from you.
Best regards from NY! » »
Post a Comment
<< Home