Sex
What is sex? Is it a form of loving that will bring a couple to a closer relationship? Or is it an activity that give lovers some moments of joy together? Is it an act of love that one person shows to her partner? Is it an item to be used to bargain for another? Is it an action that will produce the next generation? Is it a job that is as old as sin?
I believe that a person's body should only be given to another when she is not being pressured or stressed or convinced or conned or traded. It maybe her first experience or it maybe her 100th but as long as at each and every time she does it, it is with someone that she deeply cares for. The reason I put it as "deeply cares for" is because sometimes we do not know whether we love the person. However, we know that we care about their being and that we are interested in their lives and their feelings. It may be someone that passed through your life, someone that made an impact on it or it may be one that will remain in your life forever.
People might say that in terms of sexual relationships, women will be at the losing end. However, I feel that if the person you are sleeping with is someone that you care about and that the person has some feelings for you as well.. then why not? It gives pleasure to both parties and if protections are being used.. then no harm will come to both of them. It gives comfort when you need it, it brings companionship when you are lonely and it makes you soft when you are harden by the world.
Sex with guys or girls are essentially the same. As in the end, we all seek the same thing, Love.
I believe that a person's body should only be given to another when she is not being pressured or stressed or convinced or conned or traded. It maybe her first experience or it maybe her 100th but as long as at each and every time she does it, it is with someone that she deeply cares for. The reason I put it as "deeply cares for" is because sometimes we do not know whether we love the person. However, we know that we care about their being and that we are interested in their lives and their feelings. It may be someone that passed through your life, someone that made an impact on it or it may be one that will remain in your life forever.
People might say that in terms of sexual relationships, women will be at the losing end. However, I feel that if the person you are sleeping with is someone that you care about and that the person has some feelings for you as well.. then why not? It gives pleasure to both parties and if protections are being used.. then no harm will come to both of them. It gives comfort when you need it, it brings companionship when you are lonely and it makes you soft when you are harden by the world.
Sex with guys or girls are essentially the same. As in the end, we all seek the same thing, Love.

7 Comments:
Dont meant to be rude. bit have you ever try having sex with a girl? Its 100% not the same as having sex with man....
Ditto that. The motivations behind it may be the same, but it's a completely different experience.
Hmm.. I am talking about the motivations, not the experience in my post. And ya, it's different alright..
I know I've probably come across as more chastising than anything else in all my recent comments, but just to let you know, even though you don't know me please feel free to email or something if you need to talk to someone okay? At least I can promise that I'll not be of the don't-date-a-girl camp.
Hope you get through this difficult time soon - and with no visible scarring. :)
u're right. sex with a girl is SO MUCH BETTER. homophobia begone!
w: Ha.. thanks for the offer. Writing on the blog is already very cleansing for my soul. If this is not enough, perhaps I will take up ur offer. anon: Hahaha.. glad u liked it.
best regards, nice info adipex phentermine First premier bankcardinc levitra pill Loans for debt relief Data forex historical www big naturals comom Debt collecting agencies Debt relief help massachusetts Winter olympic 2006 tv schedule Ambien+cost reduced debt Cash fast loan online payday 20
Post a Comment
<< Home