Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Major Quarrel + Breakup?

Quarrelled with him last nite. I brought up some issues we have been having of late. He want to get married for the sake of having the married life. As in having a person to come home to. Having a home. Decorating the place. Doing things like a couple. I do not want to get married for that reason. Then he suggested that we cohabit but my dormant Christian side to me refused it. I dun see the point of getting married for that kind of lifestyle. That is not the real essence of marriage. Marriage is to support and protect and love and uphold the other person forever in name and law. Not just cos you want a certain lifestyle. I said I do not want to get married.. not within the next 3-4 years. He said he wan to get married in 1-2 years. I cant do it.

We have been having these quarrels of late. Since last Thurs. Even a simple conversation at night can turn into arguments. He don't understand wat I meant and I don't understand wat he is talking about. So what he said I will interpret it into something else and what I said, he will get offended. Our communication has gone haywired. We cant talk with fighting. We are so not in sync with one another. Last time, when I say A-B, he will know what is C-Z. Now I must tell him A-Z so that he will not misunderstand and will get the message. Last time, just one look we can convey lots of meanings.. now no.

I told him I am tired. Quarrels are making my life miserable. I slept late. I cannot put my attention into my work. I tink abt her. So I said, I tink we should not continue.

He said can we try again? This might be just a down period in our relationship. Things will look up again. I said I wont change my goals and u wont change urs. Even if anyone of us did change, if things dun turn out good next time, we will blame the other person. He begged me to tink over again and not to be stubborn. He asked me to go to sleep and forget we ever had this conversation and start anew tomorrow. Men are like that.. when things are in the open, they do not want to face it, they asked us to forget it happened. How to?

I said I really want a break. Then I said goodbye and I put down the phone.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »

4:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! car seat covers for dogs car cd changer installation Audi a4 head gasket Lopid zocor

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home