Father's Disapproval
Told my dad about the ROM.. he did not approve. He started saying things like how we should wait and that we should have more savings then we get married.
I sent my bf down and he told me we should not go ahead but stubborn me told him that I want to. And I said who cares about wat my father said.. this is btwn u and me. And anyway after the ROM I will not be staying at home but will be at his house.
He does not agree.. then I said but I will do it no matter wat cos I must fulfill the promise I made to him.
When I got back home, my father just said.. if u marry him, you are throwing your life away. He said he can see that there is something wrong with our r/s now. Not like last time.. but I did not say anything. I kept quiet and I went into my room.
I am so sian.. sick and tired of life..
I sent my bf down and he told me we should not go ahead but stubborn me told him that I want to. And I said who cares about wat my father said.. this is btwn u and me. And anyway after the ROM I will not be staying at home but will be at his house.
He does not agree.. then I said but I will do it no matter wat cos I must fulfill the promise I made to him.
When I got back home, my father just said.. if u marry him, you are throwing your life away. He said he can see that there is something wrong with our r/s now. Not like last time.. but I did not say anything. I kept quiet and I went into my room.
I am so sian.. sick and tired of life..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home