Irreparable mistake
Made a colossal and irreparable mistake today. The consequences will be dire but since I am bent on destroying myself.. tat step look as good as any. My life now is uncontrollable and I am tinking of other ways to make myself even more worthless than now. My soul is ripe for destructions and I am trying to corrupt it in watever way I can. My heart is so hard that I cant feel pain even after I made the mistake. The mistake will undoubtably affect a lot of people especially the ones that love me the most but I cant and I wont feel sorry about it. I wish that it will all end soon and I wont have to make anymore decisions for my life. I know this sounds irresponsible but when I try to take control.. everything I do is wrong.
I am feeling sorry for myself but I dont deserve to feel sorry as I create this mess out of my own bloody weakness. I am angry.. very angry.. so angry with myself that I want to hurt myself for creating this mess..
And seriously I hate you. I really really hate you. I no longer have any affection for you except hatred. You tell me you feel pain but who cares.. certainly not me..
I am feeling sorry for myself but I dont deserve to feel sorry as I create this mess out of my own bloody weakness. I am angry.. very angry.. so angry with myself that I want to hurt myself for creating this mess..
And seriously I hate you. I really really hate you. I no longer have any affection for you except hatred. You tell me you feel pain but who cares.. certainly not me..

3 Comments:
Love life, love yourself. When I read your blogs, I feel like I'm reading my own blog... I may not know you and I may not understand your situation, but I feel the same as you. I'm trying very hard to stand up from a broken relationship. To tell you the truth, I was checking out who the 3rd party in my r/s is, when I went to check out your friend's blog and chanced upon yours...
anonymous... why you say that? you seems to be troubled?
so am i...
anon: life is like tat.. u wont know when u will get into this kind of situation.. treasure watever happiness u have..
love: wat happened? do take care...
Post a Comment
<< Home