Getting Married
This is a shock.. But I am getting married. It is a rash and stupid move but I am the one that went ahead with it. He wanted me to promise him that I will always be with him. I do not want to make any promises as I felt promises are just paying lip service and I told him that. But after a while, he came back and asked me again about the promise. In anger, I told him why not we just register to get married. He agreed and he even sent me the link for the registration of marriage. I then logged online and submitted our names and details. I told him what I was doing.. he never stopped me. I asked him for the witnesses name and i/c, he gave me his mum's name. So it was completed.. And after that he asked me why I went and made such a rash move? I said.. you are agreeable to it also.. you supplied me with the link to ROM, you gave me your mum's name and i/c.. and now you are blaming me for a rash decision. I hate it.
He apologized and said to forget about the matter.. but my hardheadedness and my stubborness and my pride refused to let it go. I said since u wanna me to make a promise to you... well getting married to u is the best promise I can make. He said he do not want us to get married in anger.. then I said that is too bad cos you are the one that supplied me with the link and the information. And then I said I will not back out of it. He said no one will believe us as it is too soon and I said yes they will cos I will tell them of it. If not, they will believe when they see our marriage certificate. He apologized again.. but I wont accept and I am not going to accept. I am going to doom myself to this marriage. Even before it starts, I can see that it is going to be a disaster.. but I will go ahead with it.. to make sure I fulfill the promise he wanted me to make.. I don't believe in divorce so there is no escape for me..
He apologized and said to forget about the matter.. but my hardheadedness and my stubborness and my pride refused to let it go. I said since u wanna me to make a promise to you... well getting married to u is the best promise I can make. He said he do not want us to get married in anger.. then I said that is too bad cos you are the one that supplied me with the link and the information. And then I said I will not back out of it. He said no one will believe us as it is too soon and I said yes they will cos I will tell them of it. If not, they will believe when they see our marriage certificate. He apologized again.. but I wont accept and I am not going to accept. I am going to doom myself to this marriage. Even before it starts, I can see that it is going to be a disaster.. but I will go ahead with it.. to make sure I fulfill the promise he wanted me to make.. I don't believe in divorce so there is no escape for me..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home