Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Dreaming of you

I had a dream of you last nite. We were out together just like old times. It was late at night in my dream and we were walking under a void deck. There was no one about and it was quiet and intimate. And in the next moment, I was against one of the wall and we were kissing. It was not a forceful kiss, it was not a demanding kiss, it was not a rough kiss. It was a gentle kiss, it was a kiss that says "I miss you", it was a kiss that spoke of our special relationship, it was a kiss that made me fall a little bit more in love with you.

After that I woke up, I had a mad impulse to msg you and tell you that I miss you. But I know you would not reply as we are no longer together and you might be in her arms. I so very much want that to be a reality and it just seems so real and I want to be with you again just like last time. But it wont be like before. Once the moment is over, it cannot be brought back. Both of us has changed and the intimacy is lost.

How is it that you can leave me after we had shared so much? How come you can be so callous as to sit back and watch me walk away with my heart in your hands? We had embraced, kissed, touched and made love. How can you bear to let me go? You told me last time that what we had were special. Is it a lie? If yes, then why did you let me fall so hard? If no, then why are we lost to each other now?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm, why don't you move on?
away from your current bf and your current infatuation?


girl25

11:04 PM  
Blogger BabeRoo said...

girl25: i know i shld do tat.. but i cant do it. he is nice.. i dun have the heart to hurt him.

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home